The fossils of the burgess shale like the burgess shale itself formed around in the mid cambrian period they were discovered in canada in 1886 and charles . Buy the fossils of the burgess shale on amazoncom free shipping on qualified orders. More than half a billion years old the fossils of the burgess shale preserve an intriguing glimpse of early life on earth they were first discovered in 1909 by charles d walcott then secretary of the smithsonian institution this group of fossils takes its name from the burgess shale rock . Re fossils of the burgess shale by john bestoloffe i quote from this article for three billion years the only life that existed on earth was represented by single celled organisms like bacteria
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.