Physical chemistry is the study of how matter behaves on a molecular and atomic level and how chemical reactions occur based on their analyses physical chemists may develop new theories such as how complex structures are formed. Introduction to physical chemistry from university of manchester chemical reactions underpin the production of pretty much everything in our modern world but what is the driving force behind reactions. This course presents an introduction to quantum mechanics it begins with an examination of the historical development of quantum theory properties of particles and waves wave mechanics and applications to simple systems mdash the particle in a box the harmonic oscillator the rigid rotor and the hydrogen atom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.