Endocytosis may have been a driving force behind the evolution of eukaryotic cells it plays critical roles in cell biology eg signal transduction and in organismal physiology eg tissue morphogenesis. Cold spring harbor perspectives in biology a new online publication spanning the complete spectrum of the molecular life sciences each issue includes reviews covering a wide variety of topics in molecular cell and developmental biology genetics neuroscience immunology cancer biology and molecular pathology. Get this from a library endocytosis a subject collection from cold spring harbor perspectives in biology sandra louise schmid a d sorkin marino zerial. To subscribe to cold spring harbor perspectives in biology go to copyright c 2011 cold spring harbor laboratory press lipid mediated endocytosis
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.